The types of information we collect and how we collect it
- FizzPow collects the advertising identifier (Apple’s IDFA and Google’s advertiser ID) , and a unique identifier for each user in our mobile games.
- FizzPow integrates many third party SDKs in to our services. These SDKs are used for advertising to our users, analyze service usage, enabling in-app purchases, or providing game services like achievements and leaderboards. We allow third party operators this collected solely for internal operations of the service as permitted by applicable rules and laws. This could include, but is not limited to, persistent advertising identifiers, geolocation information, and IP address.
- Should a user explicitly provide it to us when prompted, we will collect email addresses of our users for our mailing list(s).
- Some of our services require or allow a user to provide a screen name so they can be identified within the service.
- We allow third parties to collect some anonymous information by which users cannot be identified. Non-personal information may include technical information about your device, such as your browser type, screen resolution, device type, language, type of operating system and geo location (only general location). Non-personal information is gathered by third party services while you are accessing the service. They are allowed to use this information to conduct research and analysis, but only for strictly limited purposes.
- Internally, FizzPow also reserves the right to collect anonymous information for research and analysis. This information is generic in nature and cannot be used to individually identify a user. This information is collected each time a user runs one of our services.
- Some FizzPow services allow users to send messages to each other while playing a game. These messages are then transmitted and store on FizzPow controlled servers.
- In order to support some services, FizzPow may collect identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle.
- Additionally, we may also use a user’s profile picture from social networks or game services, but this will stay on the device and will not be transmitted to us.
- Advertisers collect data regarding advertisement performance, user’s interaction with ads, our apps and user’s interests. Collected data may include user’s personal information in order to serve users ads and for the third parties’ legitimate business interests.
- FizzPow collects persistent identifiers in order to provide support for our services to our users. Additionally, FizzPow uses persistent identifiers to send promotions regarding new products or updates to our users. If we keep track of persistent advertising identifiers, it allows us to only notify these users about new products that they will actually be interested in.
- We collect email addresses in many of our services so that we can notify interested users of upcoming releases and updates of our products and services. These emails always include a way to unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
- When a service asks for a username, it is used to visually identify that user to other users playing the game. FizzPow prohibits any user under the age of 13 from providing individually identifiable information in their username or screen name. This includes, but is not limited to the user’s first name, last name, email address, and physical address.
- Third party operators are allowed to collect and use non-personal information to conduct research and analysis, or to target advertisements, or other limited purposes. This information cannot be user to individually identify any user.
- Similarly, FizzPow also uses non-personal information to conduct research and analysis. We do this to improve our services in future updates or to gain knowledge about how our users our interacting with the service.
- Each of our games that allow messaging other users provide an option for joining or creating publicly visible worlds/matches, or for playing only against other users known to the current user. FizzPow prohibits any user under the age of 13 from joining or creating publicly visible worlds/matches in these services. Additionally, FizzPow prohibits any user under the age of 13 from sharing personal or individually identifiable information while using the messaging functionality in these services.
- If FizzPow collects identifiers associated with a user’s account on social networks like Facebook or Twitter, or game services like Apple Game Center, Google Play Game Services, or Amazon Game Circle, then it is explicitly required for some feature in that service. For example, the identifier could be saved so that a user’s connections on the social network can see their high score or progress in the game.
We understand the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children using our services, as outlined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
When we determine that a service is directed and children under the age of 13, we will configure all of our internal systems such that no personal information will be collected, and configure all relevant third-party integrations appropriately such that no personal information will be collected for users of that service. For additional information, please refer to the privacy policies of our third party operators to understand what they are doing to further protect your child’s privacy.
Services that are determined to be targeted at children will still receive advertisements from our third-party operators, and promotions from FizzPow using its internal systems. In this case the ads and promotions will not be targeted at specifically for users, but will be broadcast to all users of the service.
Disclosure of Personal information
The scenarios in which we will share your personal data are as follows:
- we determine that it is required by law;
- we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
- we are participating in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets;
- we have your consent; and
- as described above in relation third-party operators collecting information from our services.
We follow generally accepted industry standards and internal procedures to protect personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
- Advertising Networks: FizzPow allows advertisements from the Third Party ad networks to be displayed in our services. FizzPow makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the third party ad networks are configured to comply with applicable privacy laws, and we reasonably believe this to be the case for each of them. If we determine a service to be directed at children under the age of 13, we configure each of these ad networks to be compliant with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). For persons in European Union countries, we also configure networks to respect user’s choice to opt-out of behavioral advertising to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation of 2016 (GDPR).
FizzPow Games Inc.
1861 Austin Bluffs Pkwy Suite 200
Colorado Springs Colorado 80918